Procera® Software is used to guide through the computer-based NobelGuide™ process.
It is also to access the Procera® Soflware PlanningProgram - Surgical.
Procera® Software is
available version for NobelGuide™ applications :
1. Register and edit patient information, and receive Treatment ID
2. Start Procera Software CT scan file converter application or send CT scan data to Nobel Biocare and receive 3D planning files from Nobel Biocare.
3. Open Procera Software Planning Program - Surgical
4. Import planning into Procera CadDesign
5. Create Surgical Template
6. Verify Surgical Template
7. Verify products (drills, instruments, etc) print operation specification documents. Order Surgical Template and surgical/laboratory products.
Procera® Soflware PlanningProgram - Clinical Design is a three dimensional (3D) image-based environment for planning the position and orientation of dental implants. It is used to determine the optimal sites for implant placement, taking into account anatomical constraints and also prosthetic and esthetic considerations.
The planning environment is based on the concept of representing a 3D medical image volume as a 3D scene.
This approach bridges the gap between conventional (stacks of) two-dimensional radiological images and the actual view on a patient in the operating theatre.
In a 3D scene, you gain a good understanding of the patient's anatomy in relation to implant components, as well as to the prosthetic situation.
Each planning process in unique and is based entirely upon the specific considerations and prerequisites that are present for each individual patient